When you invest your hard-earned money in a new car, keeping your vehicle looking new is often a top priority and you may be wondering what types of protections are available. Protection films are a high-grade polymer or polyurethane film that provides a protective coating for your vehicle and have several important benefits.
- Full Front Protection. While you can have a protection film applied to just a portion of your car or your entire vehicle, full front protection is important because it is the area of your vehicle that is most vulnerable to road debris and other hazards when driving.
- Entire wrap protection. In order to protect all of the surfaces on your vehicle equally, an entire protection film is a great option.
- UV Ray Protection. The sun’s harmful UV rays can do a number on the exterior of your vehicle. When you install protection films, your car’s paint will resist fading, peeling or cracking and will last much longer.
- Improved Resale Value. The first thing a potential buyer sees when they are looking to buy a used car is the paint job. With protection films, your car’s original paint job will be much better preserved. The clear coat finish is resistant to paint chips and scratches as well as staining from bugs, tar, dirt, and oil.
- Easier Cleaning. Protection films repel dust, so your car’s exterior will stay clean with the wipe down of a soft cloth. Trips to the car wash will be become much less frequent, saving you money and time.
If you think your vehicle could benefit from protection films and are interested in hearing more about all of the options available, please feel free to contact us at Rodz Tint Shop today!