Let us tell you about the many benefits you can enjoy with sun-control films installed at your home or business.
It is wonderful to have nearly 300 sunny days per year here in the Orange County, California area. However, the glare, UV rays, and heat that is generated aren’t quite so welcome. At Rodz Tint Shop, we offer sun-control films that will provide a variety of benefits. The advantages you’ll enjoy after having us install sun-control films on your residential windows include:
- Heat reflection- If you have areas of your home that you avoid during the heat of the day, they can be utilized again with sun-control films in place.
- Reduce fading- The sun can quickly fade your upholstery, artwork, carpeting, and other types of flooring, making sun-control films a valuable investment.
- Save energy- With sun-control films in place, it will be easier to regulate temperature in your home, which can lower your utility bills.
- Reduce glare- The sun can make it difficult to see computer monitors, television screens, and other devices, but sun-control films reduce the glare, thereby improving your viewing pleasure.
- Block UV rays- You’ll still enjoy natural light, but not 99% of the UV rays that are damaging to belongings and cause skin damage.
- Increase indoor comfort- Your home will be far more comfortable all year long.
- Avoid HVAC problems- The harder your HVAC system works, the shorter its lifespan. Give it a much-deserved break with sun-control films.
If you have questions abut sun-control films or would like a quote for home (or your business!), don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to helping you enjoy the many benefits that solar window films can provide.